Wednesday 17 May 2017

The Efficient Appliances!

Sitting in the balcony, on a nice Sunday afternoon I laze about the thought of cooking. First, think about what to make, next make the preparations about the same and finally get down to cooking it. I go lazy about the thought, slip in my chair again and go back to looking in to the open field.  I am hungry now and the only option for me is Maggi! How much I miss home and good food. Living in a town all by myself, made me realised of all the ease and pampering I experienced at home. How much I took it for granted.

I gave a thought about it and decided to redo the kitchen because I needed some healthy stuff to survive on. I was struck with the idea to buy kitchen appliances which help reduce the work load and even give me time to try out new things! I have decided on the following and cooking has been so much fun after it! Here is a suggestion list to all the people who live alone or want to reduce the labour work of their home cooks!

Mixer Grinder



This is an amazing product. A mixer grinder, is the most convenient product to have. It has dual functioning, of a mixer to churn out good smoothies and shakes, also grinder, which allows mashing and grinding any item, no matter how hard it would be! Further mixer grinder prices are not very high. For instance, the Bajaj mixer grinder price is set in a comfortable range, for all people to suit their pockets. 

Induction cooker



The induction cooker is the best product when it comes to modern cooking. It is energy efficient as it consumes 90% of the electricity is radiates. Also, it is portable allowing room cooking anytime and anywhere. An induction cooker comes with separate functioning options. There is a button for heating, another for boiling and separate one for cooking. Say bye to gas burners and gas bookings! Further, the branded cooktops, like the Bajaj induction cooker price, is such that it can be bought in a few thousands. 

Food Processor




It is an amazing product and a one stop solution for all cooking difficulties.The food processor has many functions. The processor can be used for chopping, grinding, beating and whisking. Other facilities include dough maker, juicer and mixer as well. So many thing in one product it is a combo for everything else! Easy to clean and maintain. A food processor comes with accessories as well, and you can perform around 16 different functions from it!

Rice Cooker



Less heard of but more on productivity. A multifunctional rice cooker is a must. It makes rice cooking so easy and clean. A multifunctional cooker is all you need to tackle those biryani cravings. You can easily make idlis as well. The cooker even has a transparent lid, so that you can keep a watch over what’s cooking inside! The rice cooker can take up kilos of rice and would not leave any part under cooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Style Must-Haves

I love fashion and everything associated with it. I love dressing up, coordinating my style and reading about fashion. When it comes to fa...