Tuesday 4 April 2017

Where Is My Coffee Maker?



There is never a day without cups of coffee. It isn’t a single one to take a note. For people constantly looking at the screen or working throughout the day, which half of us do already, tea or coffee are the breathers. The coffee is helps us stay awake for long hours, the beans and its aroma engulfs us into destressing and relaxation. All this with just a cup of nice, heartwarming cup of coffee. Who gets the credit though?

It was the Ethiopians who sort to the energizing effect of the coffee. Since, then it has travelled through the Middle Asia, Africa and Europe.  If it weren’t for the coffee how would be the late night creative people be born, to write lengths, to design abstracts, we all owe to the coffee for making us the night owl to be sure of quality of work.
  
The only thing I am tired of doing is the repetitive, water boiling, cleaning of the pan and heating it all over again. So is there a solution to my laziness?

Yes, and I have recently found it. It is the best coffee machine! For the love of coffee, I bought this amazing product and find it very feasible. All you need to do it is plug it in and let it do the job. For me, nothing has been simpler than this. Pour some water and other ingredients and in a matter of 5 mins you would have a freshly brewed coffee on your table.

The one I have has steam controlling and gets me 4 cups in one go. Also, the transparent glass carafe, lets me keep a watch to have the perfect one. Further, it has specific nozzle to get the nice froth and also a coffee strength selector. So many features and I have just listed a few for now!

I end up drinking dozens of cup, so it has heat resistance as well and the lid to, doesn’t get warmed up. Further, it has a different heating pad, so you can move the jar and take it in our room don’t worry, the coffee stays hot. The filtration process is 2 cup, so no lumps assured! What else can a coffee lover ask for! It is the best possible solution for me so go buy a coffee maker!

The taste is similar to that of a normal pan coffee, in fact you get better froth. Further, it has an overload indicator so no spills also in cast the level is too low, even if you turn it on, it won’t work! Safety first I guess, so that no harm is done to the coil and also no unnecessary power consumption.

You would have seen huge ones at offices and shops, but for the homes, they have small ones too. The size doesn’t make the work slow. The performance is equally good and in fact faster. The pricing is comparatively cheap, so you get the best product at a suitable pricing.

It’s the best a coffee lover can have and also I didn’t mind paying the price! Just purchase it and you wouldn’t be able to part with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Style Must-Haves

I love fashion and everything associated with it. I love dressing up, coordinating my style and reading about fashion. When it comes to fa...